How can i get to know the sisters?
These days you can get to know people through social media, text, email, and even Facetime. Yet, it is not the same as being with each other. If you really want to get to know someone, come to their home. If you really want to get to know the Sisters of Mary Queen, come to our convent. If you really want to get to know us - spend time praying, sharing a meal, and working with us. We love our life. Who is luckier than us to have God as the Love of our life? And we want to share this joy with you!
1. Talk or Text on the phone at 469.417.0123.
2. Visit one of our convents in Missouri or Texas - Pray. Have dinner. Observe. Ask questions.
3. Go to a discernment (Come & See) retreat (3-4 days) at our convent. There are two every year.
4. Meet us at Marian Days in Carthage, MO.
5. Email your thoughts, interest, questions to email@example.com.
COME & SEE INFORMATION
Upcoming Vocation Events
***Prior to your RSVP confirmation of the Come & See programs or any Meet Ups, the sisters will contact you about your discernment. Blessings!